Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • How Can You Tell If Your Script Is More or Less Likely To Get An Account Banned?

Grimbles

Just started scripting and I'm pretty excited to learn more. My question though is how can I be sure my code is actually good? I've only made scripts from a few tutorial videos and it feels like they're all really basic and bannable code, I'm just not sure what would make a script less likely to be banned over another, apart from masses of people using the same one like market place code.

Only thing I could see making a difference, so far, is to time your loops to appear human-like and even then I don't know how deep that really goes preventing bans. 

Is it hard making scripts that don't get accounts banned?

The developers have made miracles with this bot, only someone who's intentionally trying to get an account banned would be able to develop a script that causes bans.

Just started scripting and I'm pretty excited to learn more. My question though is how can I be sure my code is actually good? I've only made scripts from a few tutorial videos and it feels like they're all really basic and bannable code, I'm just not sure what would make a script less likely to be banned over another, apart from masses of people using the same one like market place code.

Only thing I could see making a difference, so far, is to time your loops to appear human-like and even then I don't know how deep that really goes preventing bans. 

Is it hard making scripts that don't get accounts banned?

The developers have made miracles with this bot, only someone who's intentionally trying to get an account banned would be able to develop a script that causes bans.

But is there anything that would cause a script to be worse than another? For example there's only so many ways you can make a woodcutter; but does one way of writing it have advantages over another way?

• 2 months later...

But is there anything that would cause a script to be worse than another? For example there's only so many ways you can make a woodcutter; but does one way of writing it have advantages over another way?

You're going to have to experiment and find favorite scripters. Each script writer has their own form of anti-ban (i believe?).

Read reviews, obtain trials, ask questions about specific scripts (to both people who own the script and the scripters).

Putting "100% no ban perfect antiban" in the paint or some stupid shit should do it.

Archived