Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Ban Appeal

Icerunner45

All members involved: Cgjohnst/Cgjohnst2

Thread Link: N/A

Explanation: Banned by Hashtag for having multiple accounts. My brother and I just started playing osrs together a couple days ago. I'm the first name. His is the second name with the 2 on the end. He's having issues loading the scripts page (it freezes any time he uses the skill filter), so he logged on with my computer to add scripts to his account. I think that's why it looks like one person has two accounts. Are we able to share an account and use the program on 2 separate accounts? If we can, can we just use the first name? I just created this name to try to get a hold of you guys, so it's fine to delete it once resolving this. Thanks!

Evidence: As you can see from our forum posts, we're not causing any trouble. We just want to mess around using different bots for fun.

Looks like it was just my brother's that was disabled and we can both use this name. You can disable the icerunner45 account if you'd like and we'll just use this one.

Archived