Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • AutoHotKey 1 tick prayer flick toggle/loop

EJupiter

Well I think that second click is too long. Why dont you record yourself doing one tick flicking using like jitbit or automacrorecorder. See the ms delay between the clicks

I tried this out of curiosity and found interesting results.

I recorded myself flicking successfully without the prayer ever dropping for a minute straight and used a program that records mouse clicks (records timings to a txt file) as well as recording my screen (and frame counting) to back up the scripts data.

On AVERAGE, each 'cycle' was 1 game tick (almost exactly 600 ms) however they varied from 570ms to 630ms roughly and I didn't recognize any pattern...  I'm not even sure if this is scriptable at this point.

Any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
    • 8 months later...

This happens because the server ticks are not always exactly 600 ms and it changes because of lag spikes / delays. Also for prayer flicking it's synced to 100 BPM (go to Google and search up metronome 100 BPM) and Google has a built-in metronome. It won't always be 100% accurate due to lag and whatnot.

On 11/3/2017 at 9:41 AM, EJupiter said:

I tried this out of curiosity and found interesting results.

I recorded myself flicking successfully without the prayer ever dropping for a minute straight and used a program that records mouse clicks (records timings to a txt file) as well as recording my screen (and frame counting) to back up the scripts data.

On AVERAGE, each 'cycle' was 1 game tick (almost exactly 600 ms) however they varied from 570ms to 630ms roughly and I didn't recognize any pattern...  I'm not even sure if this is scriptable at this point.

Any help would be appreciated.

You're right, there is no "pattern" to detect unless you have perfect connection to the server. There is no such thing as a perfect 600ms tick unless you have really low latency (ping) to the server you are connected to, and it's not full of thousands of players (like World 2).

• 4 months later...
    • 1 month later...

After tinkering for the past couple days i wanted to share this. i found that if i manually activate prayer/quick-prayer then use the following macro toggle timing on LGS (Logitech Gaming Software) right after game tick, i am able to afk pray flick for 5-10 minutes

Left Button Down

Left Button Up

0.105 Sec Delay (105ms)

Left Button Down

Left Button Up

This repeats after 485ms delay

This is not perfect and duration relies on how close you activate to game tick. When de-sync or bad activation timing, i just un-toggle and re-toggle until it feels right.

I hope this helps anyone out there

• 1 year later...

I know this is old, but I've managed to make a perfect 1tick prayer flicker using AHK, I've tested it running it for over 3 hours, doesn't lose a prayer point or miss a tick. 

I'm not giving it away, but I'll give you a clue... 

Stop trying to time it. You can't, you can use something else. That's all you get :)

• 1 month later...

Archived