Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sociopath's Torso Service! - 8M Torsos!

Sociopath

Click this, ty.

post-103102-0-57844800-1505308895_thumb.gif

Hey guys! I have lots of experience with the barbarian assault minigame and have off site vouches for my torso service   :)

In order to start building up my feedback repertoire I will be offering this service at the low price of 8M per Torso!

Ps, I don't need bank access so feel free to set a pin :)

The accounts need to be over 70 CB, 70 HP and have 70+ ranged or 60+ attack and 70+ strength.

Lower stats will incur a higher price. This offer is for personal accounts only, you are not allowed to sell a torso service to someone for a higher price and then have me do it. This will be done 100% by hand and will take up to 4 hours.

Please comment below or PM me and I will get back to you asap.

Thanks! 

Archived