Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • RoflmeOakR

Tweeboy

Super basic woodcutter. Currently only cuts Oaks (or trees to level up), but I hope to turn this into an AIO.

Uses the deposit box at the port sarim docks. I have so far tested these spots, each for a few hours, with no issues:

jLfEWAz.png

But if there are other oak spots to the west they should theoretically work too.

Requirements:

• Script MUST be started at the area you wish to cut trees!
    • Axe MUST be in first inv slot or equipped

Current Features:

• Can (theoretically) start anywhere around Port Sarim
    • Will cut trees if below 15 woodcutting

Future Features?:

• More failsafes - I had no issues but would still suggest checking in. I have not personally witnessed it ever get stuck
    • Power chopping - Just to have as an option, I'd prefer cut+burn, could also implement both
    • Progressive axes - sell logs and buy new axe
    • AIO - cut any tree, any location
    • GUI - to look nicer + will make AIO easier
    • What would YOU like to see?

I will definitely be working on this more once I stock up on accounts lol.

Will upload to SDN if I can. Otherwise:

.jar download (put in DreamBot script folder)

VirusTotal

Source

Just thought I would give you some help on your on paint.

Also if you have any questions about anything else you can add me on Discord or just ask me :D 

@Override
    	public void onPaint(Graphics q) {//Instead of q use like g thats just confusing 
    		q.setColor(Color.RED);
    		q.setFont(new Font("Arail", Font.BOLD, 15));//Did you mean Arial?
    		q.drawString("Time Running: " + timer.formatTime(), 10, 20);
    		q.drawString("Logs Cut: " + LogCut + " ("+ ((LogCut * 3600000) / timer.elapsed()) + ")", 10, 40);//Instead of Logcut*360000 Just do t.getHourlyRate(Logcut) also using t instead of timer makes it easier to write.
    		q.drawString("XP Gained: " + XP + " (" + ((XP * 3600000) / timer.elapsed())+ ")", 10, 60); Same as other one. 
    		q.drawString("GP earned: " + GP + " (" + ((GP * 3600000) / timer.elapsed()),10, 80); Same as other one. ^
    	}

Just thought I would give you some help on your on paint.

Also if you have any questions about anything else you can add me on Discord or just ask me :D

@Override
    	public void onPaint(Graphics q) {//Instead of q use like g thats just confusing 
    		q.setColor(Color.RED);
    		q.setFont(new Font("Arail", Font.BOLD, 15));//Did you mean Arial?
    		q.drawString("Time Running: " + timer.formatTime(), 10, 20);
    		q.drawString("Logs Cut: " + LogCut + " ("+ ((LogCut * 3600000) / timer.elapsed()) + ")", 10, 40);//Instead of Logcut*360000 Just do t.getHourlyRate(Logcut) also using t instead of timer makes it easier to write.
    		q.drawString("XP Gained: " + XP + " (" + ((XP * 3600000) / timer.elapsed())+ ")", 10, 60); Same as other one. 
    		q.drawString("GP earned: " + GP + " (" + ((GP * 3600000) / timer.elapsed()),10, 80); Same as other one. ^
    	}

Yea I don't know why I used q, I think I was having paint issues with another script so I thought that'd fix things for some reason? Oops.

Thanks for getHourlyRate! Didn't know that was a thing!

Updated links w/ changes.

Nice release!

Thanks bro, hoping to touch it up over the next week or two but I need to get some tutorial accounts first

• 5 months later...

Archived