Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Lvl 120 MAIN | Barrow Gloves/Fire Cape/D Defender/Tentacle | STAKER | PVM | PVP | 86 SLAYER!

GANJAMAN

I want to get rid of this account considering I never play on it, not in a rush to sell but would like it gone soon as I want to upgrade my pure's range/mage.

Account is great, I've won hundreds of mills staking on the account by Xing people with lower stats/vsing people my level. I've done alot of bandos trips and it has a nice in-game name. 

Looking for serious offers only, not interested in trade's as stated before.

I'm only asking for 100m for A/W

CURENT OFFER: 50M

LOGIN SCREEN:

o3zpL0x.png

STATS:

R7wHAMW.png

QUESTS:

TxUhEmK.png

BANK:

FevxCgy.png

BAN METRE:

zo8hyYN.png

100m?

i originally wanted 150M but ive already lowered to 120m, if you can add 10M the account is yours for 110M. cant go any lower though  :(

bump, account still for sale.

Autowin dropped to 100M.

Not sure on that since TBH I'd just bot it.

100M is A/W now :). I could actually sell it to you and you can bot on it if it ever gets a ban you can let me know and I can send a request to JaGeX to unban account due to it being hijacked ;) (takes up to 28 days for them to unban account)

bump

Archived