Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [s] fully quested Zerk!

styxofgold

hey, guys. New to this site, but have bought/sold accounts from another site. Just looking to sell off a few accounts, figured i'd start with my zerker. Fully quested, bgloves, lunars, dt, rune defender, pretty much just needs trained. ive lost interest in it, my loss your gain.  A/W 80m [obviously negotiable]

https://gyazo.com/7a0033c6fffb44e80cc4d845e93836a9

https://gyazo.com/9db1b5393e0c8021540294f480bef10d

https://gyazo.com/7930de0fc2d92047212320cfb9125b94

https://gyazo.com/dcc2d423647a6f1b24b0b80976583300

Will use a MM if necessary, will not go first unless you're trusted.

please use the proper format and show anything that can proof you are trustworthy i highly doubt anyone would buy from you since you joined today and this is you're only post the amount of scammers is really high you are wasting you're time if you are not able to somewhat proof you are trustable and no just saying i got no reason to scam won't get you anywhere and just makes more suspious

please use the proper format and show anything that can proof you are trustworthy i highly doubt anyone would buy from you since you joined today and this is you're only post the amount of scammers is really high you are wasting you're time if you are not able to somewhat proof you are trustable and no just saying i got no reason to scam won't get you anywhere and just makes more suspious

Buddy, you aren't a moderator. Stop witch-hunting people in the marketplace. He simply stated he won't go first unless the person is trusted on this site.

Buddy, you aren't a moderator. Stop witch-hunting people in the marketplace. He simply stated he won't go first unless the person is trusted on this site.

i realize im not a moderator i also never said he is a scammer. i should of said what i ment in a nicer way but the amount of scammers these days are just simply very high and i don't want people to lose their money to them. going first just does not mean alot with account sales since if hes the original owner nothing's stopping him from taking the account back

i like the fact that the marketplace is so active but its just always worrying how most of the time the people that joined a few days ago and have a low online time just heppens to be scammers more often then not sadly which makes it hard for actual legit sellers like this person hopefully to sell their account 

what i ment was more of a please provide anything that can count as some evidence for the person having done account sales in the past or anything just to give him a better shot at finding a good buyer for his account

• 1 month later...

i realize im not a moderator i also never said he is a scammer. i should of said what i ment in a nicer way but the amount of scammers these days are just simply very high and i don't want people to lose their money to them. going first just does not mean alot with account sales since if hes the original owner nothing's stopping him from taking the account back

i like the fact that the marketplace is so active but its just always worrying how most of the time the people that joined a few days ago and have a low online time just heppens to be scammers more often then not sadly which makes it hard for actual legit sellers like this person hopefully to sell their account 

what i ment was more of a please provide anything that can count as some evidence for the person having done account sales in the past or anything just to give him a better shot at finding a good buyer for his account

He's not witch hunting lol. TheMcPker has a point, I was scammed at one point so there's nothing wrong that someone with 82 positive feedback tells him to use proper format... either he tells him or the mod will  :rolleyes:

Archived