Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Client Detection?

Whacky21

Logged into my account that I have recently been botting on for around 4 days on and off (1-3hrs per day, different skills), I logged in just fine, went to start my script and BAM instantly logged and account has been banned. I don't know if this means client detection or what, but I didn't log in at all today until 10pm. Not sure if I should continue after ban or just train the account legit, thoughts?

Ah, that makes sense. But I don't understand why they waited until I logged in and clicked a script to ban me lol

usually happens when you log in and get 'kicked' :P

• 4 months later...

Logged into my account that I have recently been botting on for around 4 days on and off (1-3hrs per day, different skills), I logged in just fine, went to start my script and BAM instantly logged and account has been banned. I don't know if this means client detection or what, but I didn't log in at all today until 10pm. Not sure if I should continue after ban or just train the account legit, thoughts?

Whacky21,jagex detects bot using a top to bottom approach think of an upside down pyramid,and the last thing they check is the client,so it is most likely the bots you were running that got you banned not the client.

Archived