Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Unity 3D VR SchoolProject

ikiddoi

Unity 3D VR SchoolProject: Autism/disabled kids.

So one day I was reading the news from my phone and found out that x% can not go to school because they have autism or are mentally not right and those (mostly) kids couldn’t go to school because of there disability in the class and I want to bring a solution for those kind of kids.

I bring u the VR classroom. The VR classroom is a room like any other school place but in 3d where disabled kids come together in a room just like any other classroom but only is this in VR. Its just like a normal classroom. This will solve the problem for kids that can not go to school, also this concept could be used to follow classes in Japan without going to the country it self you couldn’t engage with other student from  around the world with VR.

WOW NICE IDEA BUT HOW ARE YOU GONNA MAKE IT!#!@!

I figured out that I need a 3D building app that could make me a VR classroom I make a list for things to learn:

-          C++ (already learning basics, I learnt my java with dreambot scripting).

-          Unity 3d / game maker.

-          How to interact with other people from the earth(still don’t know how but probably python)

-          A website for the project with good layout(html+css+js)

-          A computer to make the project(since my laptop is to underpowered to do this kind of stuff)

Im open for any suggestions, tips, help and ideas.

This the end I keep updating the project with following thread updates.

20-Aug-17: initial release of what to achieve with the project.

You're gonna need a desktop. 

Other than that, great idea. Great pitch, could absolutely be beneficial to parents who's kids have autism or are disabled. 

You need some source of income from it to develop it. Hmph

dum just let autistis be autists

Do you even read or do you just enjoy shitposting in your spare time?

Very ignorant of you to post stupid shit like this on a thread for someone creating a project to help kids with autism (which is a real problem, not a joke).

You're gonna need a desktop. 

Other than that, great idea. Great pitch, could absolutely be beneficial to parents who's kids have autism or are disabled. 

You need some source of income from it to develop it. Hmph

well im building my pc in a week of 2 and i have learnt like intermediate java for scripting shouldn't be to hard to learn c++ and its like a school project so no source of income beside rs botting. 

well im building my pc in a week of 2 and i have learnt like intermediate java for scripting shouldn't be to hard to learn c++ and its like a school project so no source of income beside rs botting. 

Make a website, do some basic progress- get something to show- make a video.

Create a crowd fund, and see where it'll go. If you are really motivated to do this, I can guarantee that you will have a strong backing from parents with autistic children. They will/would do anything to help their child. Especially if it's learning ABCs, numbers, simple addition etc.

Get a $50 ad voucher from bing (for signing up), or $5 facebook ad coupon from fiverr and boom, $50 to use for ads for just $5. Orient the ads towards autistic education, etc.

i mean i am serieus about coding so i wanted to do like a project around coding. i don't really think i alone going to make this like my life time project its more like a project where i am trying to learn something(coding, 3D building) and make it useful for the general population i see potential but i rather do Dreambot scripting and work towards my farm.

So is there potential? Yes, but i alone cant make like a big project so i just keep it small.

Do i need money? No since its like a small schoolproject ii just try to learn a lot about coding trough this cool project.

Thanks for your response almonds it made me think more serious about the VR project and its potential.

Archived