Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • The story of 2little boys

ikiddoi

should i make more stories like this  

5 members have voted

1. 1. should i make more stories like this

• yes
      • yes
      • yes
      • yes
      • yes
      • maybe

The story began with a dude he wanted to become a dreambot scripter he was dedicated to become a good scripter all his friends(internet mates) were dreambot scripters. He was seriously dedicated to his java learnings he tried to become a scripter to, but everytime he asked something there was chaos, eveytime he talked there was chaos, he found out the he caused the chaos. He still kept trying to become a scripter. He struggled really hard he tried to become a scripter to, but he lacked community behind him that could help him. He listened to the same songs as the scripters did, he tried to eat the same food as the scripters he tried to dress like a scripters and he tried and tried but regardless he failed.

After he read tons of books about java he tried to write a simple chicken killer, he failed hard, he was depressed now he was thinking about suicide ''Why doesnt my life work out like my scripter buddies do''. He stood on the bridge he was on verge on jumping of it till Nivea told him that he couldnt become a scripter because he didnt had the talent to become one. He told him that he was really good at hacking. He told his scripter buddies that he would became a hacker instead of dreambot scripter and that day everyone was happy there wasnt chaos anymore when he was there because he always tried to make the same jokes as the people there, he was different. its like when you have a bowl full of apples and you are a pear, you try to become a apple but regardless of you trying to become one you are a pear. He ended up hacking dreambot servers and added multiple infinite loops in the scripts ->everyone's thread rippers died again and OSRSmobile was released but no one could goldfarm everyone was crying and once again there was chaos because of him being a pear.

TL;DR: https://imgur.com/account/favorites/iPYeUBu

“There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.” 

― William ShakespeareHamlet

flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

Topic name = The lost weep.

This one looks much more readable, although I didn't read it. Still don't trust you  :unsure:

ok i read like 3 sentences

Archived