Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Just wondering what my old RS3 pure would be worth in OSRS coin

trebbalz

1. just want to know how much my old account is worth

Stats of the account  50 att, 99 strengh, 1 def, 99 range, 85 magic, 99 hp

post-96590-0-32767500-1500980369_thumb.png

Account status (bans, mutes)      no bans or mutes

Login screen

Quests (completed)

Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable)       around 15mill+

Minimum bid (price to start bids)      dont know 

Autowin   no

Payment method     osrs gp

Trading conditions (middleman)      dont know

Previous owners (if any)    only mine

Damn... took soooo long haha

logged on for the first time in years and realized how shit it had turned...

If it was oldschool probably a fair amount, don't play RS3 but I assume PK'ing is pretty shit and unpopular seeing as it's just ability spamming

If it was oldschool probably a fair amount, don't play RS3 but I assume PK'ing is pretty shit and unpopular seeing as it's just ability spamming

i tried it tonight and it was shocking, there was no one there.... like i said it was from yearss ago..wish it was osrs

i tried it tonight and it was shocking, there was no one there.... like i said it was from yearss ago..wish it was osrs

Yeah I remember PK'ing back in pre-eoc, was a lot of fun, sadly EOC ruined PK'ing I tried it a little later on when stealing creation was still played (I know that it's always been a shit storm of barrages) but it was probably better because of abilities but anything that isn't safe minigame PK'ing is just who was the better abilities to spam, can get killed by one itemer's

Archived