Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Building Rep, Selling 20,20,20/30,30,30/ and 40,40,40 accounts

OSRSAccounts

Hello All,

OSRS accounts here! I'm a new user and would like to set up a business to fund my rs3 addiction! So I figured I'd make some low level osrs accounts and sell them to see if anyone was interested. For the following accounts they will have no bans, no mutes, no quests done. There will be 3 types of accounts, 20 20 20s, 30 30 30s, 40 40 40s, meaning that those accounts have 20/30/40 att/str/def relating to the number. 

1. 20/20/20
    2. Account status (bans, mutes) none
    3. Login screen will be shown before purchase as there are 10+ accounts of each type
    4. Quests (completed) 0
    5. Account wealth (non-tradeable or tradeable) 0
    6. Minimum bid (price to start bids) 200k
    7. Autowin 2m
    8. Payment method OSRS GP
    9. Trading conditions (middleman) you pick if you want a middle man and you pay
    10. Previous owners (if any) none

1. 30/30/30
    3. Login screen will be shown before purchase as there are 10+ accounts of each type
    4. Quests (completed) 0
    6. Minimum bid (price to start bids) 400k
    7. Autowin 4m

1. 40/40/40
    4. Quests (completed) 0
    6. Minimum bid (price to start bids) 800k
    7. Autowin 8m

Please let me know if you think i should raise/lower  prices, or if you'd like to make a deal.

Archived