Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Remove when seen.

phiit

Those are some shit prices I must say, how hard is it to splash for 3 days. Put some effort into hp if youre gonna be charging that much smh

Those are some shit prices I must say, how hard is it to splash for 3 days. Put some effort into hp if youre gonna be charging that much smh

Why you always criticise other peoples prices? You sold ffs 6 accounts in 2 years. Why do you think people buy you're accounts so fast... Because they know you're an idiot and you don't know how much they are worth. Know people who bought an account from you and instantly resold them to others  :D  :D  :D  If you want to sell them under market value thats you're thing but stop herass other people who sell them for normal prices. Lmao..

Why you always criticise other peoples prices? You sold ffs sake 6 accounts in 2 years. Why do you think people buy you're accounts so fast... Because they know you're an idiot and don't know how much they are worth. Know people who bought an account from you and instantly resold them to others  :D  :D  :D  If you want to sell them under market value thats you're thing but stop herass other people who sell them for normal prices. Lmao..

Yeah I'm an idiot for pointing out the fact you can litterally splash for a couple hours and get 66 mage for like 1,2m in runes. You can even bot 24/7 splashing the banrate is so low

Then start selling you're own accounts (more than 6 every 2 years) and stop herassing other people threads who want to sell accounts. People can decide for themself what they think an account is worth. No need for you to point that out for them.

• phiit changed the title to Remove when seen.

Archived