Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Looking for a Pot Sipping Script to be made.

DogDad

I am looking for a private pot sipping script to be made for me. 

What I need to be on the script:

-Ability to choose between prayer potions or absorbs/ovls

-This script will need to be used in Nmz and Chin Caves

-The basic idea of absorption pots is for the account to Overload when needed and then pot up the absorption potion until it maxes out. It doing so at random intervals would be a nice feature as well.

All in All, do the potting part of nmz for me.

-I would also like the prayer feature to be added as well where it pots up the prayer efficiently (ie. Pots without wasting extra prayer point)

- I would need this script to be run anywhere and notice when the pots run out and stop on its own and not try to keep running. and with the prayer script click on the Teletab I leave in the invent

-The account needs to keep logged in of course.

At this point in time I believe this is all I need the script to do. If you are up to the task please respond with the following:

Link to past work:

Time estimate:

Money Estimate:

Skype/Discord name:

Archived