Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ban hammer

fardarocha

got the ban hammer layed down on a new mems account i had, diddnt even run a client yesterday on it, and when i do i only do it for an hour and then log out. been trying to avoid this, using premium scripts. what the fucking fuck yo

got the ban hammer layed down on a new mems account i had, diddnt even run a client yesterday on it, and when i do i only do it for an hour and then log out. been trying to avoid this, using premium scripts. what the fucking fuck yo

Bans happen. You probably got flagged by using bots earlier, that's what i make up of your story. If you haven't ran a client but still got banned you have been noticed by the system earlier, and it just had to verify you have cheated the game.

what can i do next time around to avoid the ban hammer?

Use proxies that aren't flagged both while making and using the account. Don't bot too much limit how long you bot and when you do use breaks. Don't bot tutorial island or if you do let it wait for a bit before using it. Use covert mode and either private or premium scripts with low ban rate. While this won't 100% guarantee you won't get the ban hammer these are methods that will help them last longer.

Happy Botting!

how long bot per day and how long breaks?

I'd say measure your botting behavior with how you would normally play RS. If you can't deal with thieving for hours straight, don't make your bot do it either. E.G. almost nobody does mining for 18 hours straight without breaks. I'd estimate mining on something like 1:30 / 2 hours without breaks. So adjust your botting to that kind of real life measurements.

If you're interested in the psychology behind all this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_span

Archived