Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • 「 Wais100 」ಥPOWERLEVELINGಥQUESTINGಥPAY AFTERWARDSಥNMZಥCUSTOM ZULRAH ACCOUNTSಥ

wais100

Wais100

Questing

NMZ

Powerleveling

Making Custom Builds

Mining 1-85 service

Welcome to Wais100 Services.

What i provide is legitmate XP and Quests. 

Cheapest on DREAMBOT

{We arent going first unless you are HIGHLY trusted}

i havent got any workers

You are always the choser of the price. 

Global TOS Rules Apply:

1. If a user buys a service that is not completed fully within the time period set, they can request a refund unless valid proof is given.
    2. The buyer does not have rights to a refund if they have received what they've paid for.
    3. A seller is not at fault if a buyer trades an impostor unless stated otherwise.
    4. A seller/buyer can always refuse doing business with anyone.
    5. A seller or buyer is not responsible for any bans/mutes that may occur on an account unless stated otherwise.
    6. If a buyer changes their password, logs in mid-service, or cancels the service, the seller has the right to stop the service without refunding.
    7. This TOS can be changed at any time!

--------------------------------------------------------

25% DISCOUNT AT FIRST PURCHASE new_smile.png

Archived