Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • New Main

riset4

As my current main recently got 2 day ban I will be botting up a new main. I know people will say "don't bot on main" and stuff but honestly I don't really enjoy the game

the same way I used to back in 2007-2010.

I've adopted this new hobby during the years to just bot for progress and I like seeing the stats grow. I've done gold farming and that's also fun but botting a main is like taking care of a pet. :)

My previous main got to these stats:    (Will be selling this account since I'm not intressted in an account with 2-day ban on record because then I can't keep botting.)

tSPHmQ7.png

While I was botting my old main I had this project on the side. I got an account up to 40 range and started splashing as an expirment. Wanted to see how far I could get.

The splasher is currently 67 mage and I will be starting my new main on this account. Starting by leveling the combat stats up. Updates will pursue.

Btw: The only reason my main got banned is because I used a script from osbot. Never again will I use another client than dreambot. Botted for months with dreambot without any troubles as long as I kept it safe.

UPDATE!!

I've purchased a private script from Banker thats currently in the making! It's a perfect script for "Main making" that I thought out. Can't tell you exactly what it is but I have prepared stats for it.

8cd41faf4f3d16548be17938d5f7defd.png

Here are the current stats of the new main. Once the script is ready the stats are gonna go up fast if everything goes right!

I actually do the same thing as far as trying to train a main up using bots. Fortunately mine hasn't gotten a ban yet. It will be interesting to see how your new account progresses! I will definitely be following for updates.

Archived