Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Does anyone have a basic combat/looting/banking script I can look at.

slavedriver

If someone has a cow or some low level monster killer script you could PM me so I can look at the structure of the code to try to semi write my own attempt here. I would be greatly in debt. Not to mention if there is any noob friendly scriptwriters to bounce some code back and forth to once I have a version 1.0?

PM your skype, I will not give you a source for such script but I will certainly assist you with your efforts in creation of such scripts. This is of course, you have a basic understand of java and will take criticism given its provided to you. 

If someone has a cow or some low level monster killer script you could PM me so I can look at the structure of the code to try to semi write my own attempt here. I would be greatly in debt. Not to mention if there is any noob friendly scriptwriters to bounce some code back and forth to once I have a version 1.0?

@Override
    	public int onLoop() {
    		NPC chicken = getNpcs().closest(f -> f != null && !f.isInCombat() && f.getName().equals("Chicken"));
    		GroundItem knife = getGroundItems().closest("Iron knives");
    		if (!getLocalPlayer().isInCombat()) {
    			if (knife != null) {
    				if (knife.interact())
    					sleepUntil(() -> !knife.exists(), 4000);
    			} else {
    				if (getMap().canReach(chicken))
    					if (chicken.interact("Attack"))
    						sleepUntil(() -> getLocalPlayer().isInCombat(), 300);
    			}
    		}else {
    			sleep(1000);
    		}
    		return Calculations.random(200,400);
    	}

check the scripting tutorial section there are examples there.. you can change chicken to cow, and remove knives if u dont need them

Archived