Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Webwalking buggy with z coordinate

ThisIsATest1

Hello! I decided to give this client a try so I wrote a basic flax spinner, and I encountered a bug with the webwalking. I want the script to bring my character to Tile(3209, 3213, 1), but the webwalker will bring it to Tile(3209, 3213, 0) if i'm on plane 0, or Tile(3209, 3213, 2) if i'm on plane 2 and it keeps clicking the tile. Here's how i'm trying to walk to the wheel:

Tile wheelTile = new Tile(3209, 3213, 1);

else if (!script.getLocalPlayer().getTile().equals(wheelTile)){
                Main.state = "Walking to the spinning wheel";
                script.getWalking().walk(wheelTile);
                sleepUntil(new Condition(){
                    public boolean verify(){
                        return script.getClient().getDestination().distance() < Calculations.random(
                                3, 5) || script.getLocalPlayer().isStandingStill();
                    }
                }, Calculations.random(2000,3000));
            }

I've also tried making an area in the spinning wheel room and tried to make it walk to a random tile in there and it would work half the time, but it would also do the bug I mentioned above. 

You will probably have to handle doors, stairs, ladders, etc etc yourself.

This can be done by using PassableObstacle and passing it to the webfinder or just walking to certain tiles and interacting explicitly

Yeah what Int said. Sometimes the webwalker will go up stairs and stuff but i've found it unreliable.

How well does the webwalker work when you don't need to interact with an object?

How well does the webwalker work when you don't need to interact with an object?

Very well but make sure the area you are walking in has web nodes.

The reliability of it is dependent on the are. Say going from lumb to varrock is pretty stable as it's very well used. If you go to cave that is only used in 1 quest chances are it wont work.

Archived