Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • gui is missing from all scripts

childrenfirst

Does the gui just not launch at all when you start a script, or do you mean that a gui menu launches but has no inputs? Have you opened the debugging console to see if there is any error text? Do you have any old versions of java installed? If so it would be best to make sure you are on the latest version of java and ensure that all old versions are uninstalled. If you do need to update java and remove old versions, be sure to restart your computer before launching dreambot and testing it again.

First, A GUI is the interface you use to to input information into a script, like a drop down box or input box.

The PAINT is what a scripter may put in to tell you information about your tasks, levels etc..

We'll need a little more information for a correct diagnosis:

1. When you click the script, does it give you a brief explanation above the account picker drop down menu?

2. Are you able to use different accounts with this script?

3. How many scripts are "all" scripts"?

Generally when I'm facing an issue with DB, I first delete my DB containing folder and launcher, then attempt to redownload. If that doesn't work go into your program files and delete your Jagex cache, ANYTHING DB related, and start over.

This does not delete any of your scripts because they are connected to your login name.

Hope this helped.

• 2 weeks later...

First, A GUI is the interface you use to to input information into a script, like a drop down box or input box.

The PAINT is what a scripter may put in to tell you information about your tasks, levels etc..

We'll need a little more information for a correct diagnosis:

1. When you click the script, does it give you a brief explanation above the account picker drop down menu?

2. Are you able to use different accounts with this script?

3. How many scripts are "all" scripts"?

Generally when I'm facing an issue with DB, I first delete my DB containing folder and launcher, then attempt to redownload. If that doesn't work go into your program files and delete your Jagex cache, ANYTHING DB related, and start over.

This does not delete any of your scripts because they are connected to your login name.

Hope this helped.

hi I am having an error with the paint not showing up for my scripts.The scripts I have used are #1 Wc and MrCombat

hi I am having an error with the paint not showing up for my scripts.The scripts I have used are #1 Wc and MrCombat

Every Thursday OSRS i updated. After each update go delete the launcher you already have, and redownload it from the main page. If you are using the old version of the client your paint won't show.

Archived