Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Can't find "DreamBotLauncher"

Rocco6

Now it's about an hour i'm looking for it somewhere but i can't really find it, i feel kinda retarded, downloaded the rar from here but in the DBLauncher.rar folder i can't find it, did search in the folder but i can only find "DreamLauncher.class" any suggestion? 

50f7b1921f96881846b83f934fc9f770.png

Now it's about an hour i'm looking for it somewhere but i can't really find it, i feel kinda retarded, downloaded the rar from here but in the DBLauncher.rar folder i can't find it, did search in the folder but i can only find "DreamLauncher.class" any suggestion? 

50f7b1921f96881846b83f934fc9f770.png

the launcher is not a rar file it is a JAR file, you need java from java.com to be able to open it.

once it is downloaded restart your computer and the icon should change to a java file, if necessary you may need to right click the file and choose open with - java

I've downloaded java and restarted the pc, also dowloaded java se runtime, the problem is that i can't actually find the launcher in the folder i downloaded,i mean in that dreambot launcher folder there is no launcher at all but just those two files3c6f5e994af5ee4b0dc525100c43f7bc.png

god i just Realized that i dont' have to open the file with Rar but with java itself, i'm retarded.

Resolved.

• 1 month later...

Archived