Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • DBLauncher won't launch AT ALL

NyteWitcher

I reinstalled Java x32 and redownloaded the Launcher and went trough old posts - did everything the posts said, but when I double click or open the launcher nothing happens...

I reinstalled Java x32 and redownloaded the Launcher and went trough old posts - did everything the posts said, but when I double click or open the launcher nothing happens...

can you please be more specific? does the launcher open - the windows where it asks for a proxy/ram and has a launch client button? or does a black window pop up and then dissappear?

did you restart your computer after installing java?

could you please try going to your start menu and open the command prompt.... when it opens type: java -version please post the results

I restarted PC after installing (reinstalling) java - NOTHING happens when I double click the Launcher...

and for the command prompt part - a black window pops up sometimes loads a second or two and closes .. 

can you please be more specific? does the launcher open - the windows where it asks for a proxy/ram and has a launch client button? or does a black window pop up and then dissappear?

did you restart your computer after installing java?

could you please try going to your start menu and open the command prompt.... when it opens type: java -version please post the results

This is my java version DB isnt loading it goes from this screen:

https://gyazo.com/b25099f7de1ce938f9aeeecb23b5f4c6

To:

https://gyazo.com/ea42ee7465a5f35d2cfb0bf7d1747c49

And nothing happens from there, need some help.

Archived