Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Likely hood of getting banned?

Been_Gon3

I have a total of 3 accounts. 1 main that i just completed all F2P quests on over the weekend and 2 money making accounts. 

Over the weekend both of my money making / throw away accounts received a perm ban for mircoing after botting for 6 hours.

My question is, Does the chances of my main receiving a perm banned increase due to my other 2 accounts getting perm banned on my home IP? 

- Not really interested in buying/ paying for proxies / VPN because i don't care enough 

- Yes i know if you can about an account then you shouldn't bot on it... I'm asking this because i want to get all my F2P skills 40+ with botting before paying for membership. 

Just browsing the forums would have given you an answer...

Anyway if you are botting more accounts on the same ip (which you do) the likelyhood of you getting banned is increased.

You do not have covert mode and you bot f2p (probably during jagex working hours) which also increses chance of getting banned.

Your ip might get flagged after a while so your ban chance increases even more.

And if you do not bot on your main it will probably not get banned, but you never know.

If you do not care enough about botting, then why bother doing it?

Just browsing the forums would have given you an answer...

Anyway if you are botting more accounts on the same ip (which you do) the likelyhood of you getting banned is increased.

You do not have covert mode and you bot f2p (probably during jagex working hours) which also increses chance of getting banned.

Your ip might get flagged after a while so your ban chance increases even more.

And if you do not bot on your main it will probably not get banned, but you never know.

If you do not care enough about botting, then why bother doing it?

played legit for years and kinda just got back into it recently. I dont have the time to do skilling more interesting in questing, flipping and PvM.

thank you for the quick answer 

Archived