Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • everytime i run script it does nothing

jwilsgaming

im getting pretty irritated that all day everytime i try to run a script it does nothing ivve restored default zoom updated dreambot to 2.9.0 and none of my bots that ive purchased or the free ones do anything. its annoying that ive spent over 100 dollars for nothing in the end. please update or do something to where it works ive asked the script maker and others to please fix so please do so as soon as possible. if anyone has any ideas on how to fix it please let me know

client needs to be updated not the scripts

should of spent 10 minutes looking at the forums to know the bot needs to be updated bc of the rs updates

Archived