Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Cant add account to break setting

mechwarrior1

So as of yesterday I was trying on some bots on a noob account before trying my main. Well today I decided to buy rock crab bot and now I am going to use my main. So when I went to create a break, its only letting me make one for my other account. I tired deleting the tester user off of the client. and re starting the client. But the other name still shows as the break. I also cant add my new account. Please help thanks!

Hello mechwarrior1,

I had the same issue. I did two things to resolve the issue. I'm not sure what one did it but I will share my experience in hopes that it will help you. Feel free to do in what every order you may like.

First I went to the dev post below and downloaded the client from their post.

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10122-download-the-latest-launcher-required/

I am unsure how necessary this step was as the post was a couple days old.

Second and final step I searched my computer for the "DreamBot" folder that is created when you run DreamBot for the first time. I found it here "C:\Users\USERNAME\DreamBot".

I moved my DreamBotLauncher.jar into that folder and created a desktop shortcut by right clicking on DreamBotLauncher.Jar and selecting "send to" then selecting "desktop".

I hope you found either of these helpful.

Archived