Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Sell all bank to grand exchange?

ghw

Maybe in a private script but I haven't heard of any one developing one for the SDN

Would it be hard to make? If anyone else requires this, Need +1's and it will be a free script 

Script would have to have a handler for any and all non-tradeable items would be the only issue I'd see.

Would it just put everything in for 1-gp and let it sell?

Cause if not then again anything that doesn't sell instantly will hold a spot and you'll have to have it cancel, lower, and try again or run out of spaces quickly.

Script would have to have a handler for any and all non-tradeable items would be the only issue I'd see.

Would it just put everything in for 1-gp and let it sell?

Cause if not then again anything that doesn't sell instantly will hold a spot and you'll have to have it cancel, lower, and try again or run out of spaces quickly.

True, However for it to be useful for me I personally would like it if everything was put in for 1 gp, 

Would it be hard to make? If anyone else requires this, Need +1's and it will be a free script 

Need +1 and it might become one, it still requires a scripter's time to make it it would be up to them if they release it or if you wanted it private

Side Note: There are already scripts that sell all to General Store.

Unless you're doing this on a higher level account; that would get you about the same GP.

Need +1 and it might become one, it still requires a scripter's time to make it it would be up to them if they release it or if you wanted it private

"I see that new topic you put up, if there is enough demand ill make it for sdn for free"

Trump

Side Note: There are already scripts that sell all to General Store.

Unless you're doing this on a higher level account; that would get you about the same GP.

Don't need in general store, need for Grand exchange for profits. If this can be done would help a lot with a farm. 

"I see that new topic you put up, if there is enough demand ill make it for sdn for free"

Trump

Don't need in general store, need for Grand exchange for profits. If this can be done would help a lot with a farm. 

If no one else does this I might look into it as my first Script project.

However, if I do it it'll probably require having only tradeables in bank for first revision.

I'm a dev but don't do Java much so this would be a first project..

Trump

If Trump is willing to do it free good luck, I will only say that it will be hard to get +1's it could be useful though

Archived