Welcome to Dreambot - Runescape OSRS Botting
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty right now

lilys Rooftop Agility

* * * * - (9 customer reviews)

$5.99  

Author: lily

This bot runs through your choice of rooftop agility or gnome agility course. Uses strong antiban and randomization to avoid bans!

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7665-lilys-rooftop-agility-499-strong-antiban/

Customer Reviews

Sort By

Sort Order

* - - - - by ruthis Aug 30 2017 09:45 PM

The bot ran great. RAN as in past tense. All the courses, worked fast, great xp and all that. I let it run about an hour a day for 13 days and yesterday my account got banned. I think nothing of it, maybe they were following my account even though I hadn't used any other bots in the past two weeks or so. Today TWO of my other friends who I gave access to also got banned, one of whom I know for a fact used no other bots besides this one. With all the bans coming in a short window of time I think Jagex has figured out this bot and for that reason I don't recommend purchasing it.

6 out of 7 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by freexp May 12 2017 05:44 PM

Had some problems with the script but the owner responded very quickly and helped me out! Great script so far!

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Cosmic May 13 2017 05:08 AM

Great script, runs perfectly. Creater replies to problems/bugs very fast.

1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.

* * * * - by reforcer96 Aug 07 2017 06:56 AM

great overall, had one problem though whenever it tried to pick up the graceful marks it would get stuck and it took a long time to pick em up just a heads up would be nice if fixed!

* * * * * by dansmik Aug 19 2017 05:35 PM

Awesome! antiban looks good. Trying to get 99 agility. So far works well

0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Flykiteish Aug 21 2017 10:37 PM

I picked 5 because everyone works great. But the ardongue agility course, one of the obstacles it doesn't click.

0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by SyriaRussian Dec 04 2017 05:23 PM

So far I have used this script at Canafis, Seers, and Pollnivneach to go from 41-75 Agility. Aslong as had my ZOOM SETTINGS AT DEFAULT this script worked without any hiccups and was amazing. I used it for 6-8 Hours a Day.

* * * * * by jessiejames Dec 16 2017 10:13 AM

Ran this through Draynor & Al Kharid & it worked perfectly except for missing just1 MOG in Draynor. I'm getting about 70% of Draynor's & Al Kharid's potential max exp/hr (their max exp per/hr according osrs wiki).

* - - - - by team or die Jan 15 2018 08:46 PM

I liked the bot initially but then it started freezing, or getting stuck on picking up the marks of grace. I only botted for a couple of hours without any history of botting on THIS account or THIS IP. I was babysitting the bot while it ran. I've already been banned within 24 hours of purchasing it. I do not recommend this script. The free scripts anti-ban have been better.

#1 RuneScape® Deadman Mode bot!

#1 RuneScape® bot for Old School RuneScape® (OSRS). We have the best anti-ban as well as the best scripts!

buy cheap runescape gold on RSorder