Welcome to Dreambot - Runescape OSRS Botting
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty right now

#1BlastFurnace

* * * * - (13 customer reviews)

$9.99  

Author: Hashtag

DreamBots number one Blast Furnace script.
UP TO 1M GP/HOUR. LOW REQUIREMENTS.

Features: Coal bag, Stamina potions, all bars except Bronze, cools smelted bars with bucket of water, pays fee when under 60 smithing and supports QuickStart. Ask for free trial in the thread. Always updated.

Thread: https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/7353-1-blast-furnace-low-req-up-to-1m-gphour-potions-coal-bag/

Customer Reviews

Sort By

Sort Order

* * * * * by Jonachi Dec 05 2016 02:00 PM

I would highly recommend this to any player that wants to make profit on a regular basis . Thumbs up 10/10

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * * by Farquaad Dec 14 2016 10:43 PM

Awesome script with great support, problems found in the script were fixed in a few days.
170k xp/h smithing gold with gauntlets, also great for smithing for profit 1k bars/hour.
Recommended!

* * * * * by tp743 Dec 20 2016 07:29 PM

Very good script! and there was some errors but he fix it fast!

* * * * - by nercotics Dec 21 2016 04:57 PM

#1BlastFurnace is by far the efficient Script there is, for your time and money. I couldnt and wouldnt use another Script for it. its the best :D

* * * * * by guyguy818 Dec 21 2016 09:52 PM

Really well thought script no bans so far, well worth the 9.99 paid for it, nothing gone from yet.

* * * * * by user565328 Dec 25 2016 11:18 AM

So far so good, only problem I had was I forgot to put money in the coffer (the little box next to the bank) before starting the script
5/5
I Will post progress later

* * * * * by xaklon Dec 27 2016 05:32 PM

I helped Hashtag to make this work perfectly - amazing script by amazing scripter - disregard any previous posts on bugs - Hashtag works to fix them. Buy this script if you want mad smithing levels with crazy profits.

* * * * * by cosmiccore79 Jan 04 2017 12:18 PM

I love it. and thankyou for the free trial that made me fall in love with it. keep up the good work

* * * * * by Zaxe Jan 07 2017 08:54 AM

definitely the best blastfurnace script I've used

* * * * * by Bredz Feb 04 2017 03:29 PM

This script is great, it does not get stuck overnight or over a long time, its very efficient, I recommend getting a coal bag and Ice gloves, its rediculous how many bars you can get per hour i got about 1800 with mithril bars, But what else is to expect with Hashtag to write the script.
I've got a couple of his scripts 7 to be exact and they are great.

#1 RuneScape® Deadman Mode bot!

#1 RuneScape® bot for Old School RuneScape® (OSRS). We have the best anti-ban as well as the best scripts!

buy cheap runescape gold on RSorder