Welcome to Dreambot - Runescape OSRS Botting
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Shopping Cart

Your cart is empty right now

#1 Firemaking

* * * * - (3 customer reviews)

$1.99  

Author: Hashtag

Dreambots number one firemaking script. This script is AIO and supports following features: Every log, multiple locations, fast experience. This script will always be up to date. See the thread for more information.

Thread: http://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/4725-1-firemaking-free-aio-every-log-many-areas-fast-experience-antiban-always-updated

Customer Reviews

Sort By

Sort Order

* * * * * by 7Interests Sep 26 2016 08:56 AM

Bought the script for a nice price.

Works perfectly for me in the varrock west bank with any log.
(Used willow and maple so far)

Am not getting stuck and got around 160k xp an hour depending on the log I am using ofcourse.

Would recommend if you are looking for a firemaking script!
Be aware that Wintertodt is out, and that if you are botting over 55 firemaking people are going to ask you questions like: Why are you making fires when you are 55+ you should go to wintertodt.
I always monitor when I use a script and when people talk to me I can always pause the script and explain to them that I had like 4000 logs in my bank and wanted to use them for firemaking xp.

But besides that 5/5 works good.

- 7Interests

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * - by natradox Dec 26 2016 03:38 AM

works well

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

* * * * - by tal96 Apr 03 2017 01:23 AM

bit slow @ varrock west bank when banking but better than the others on here

#1 RuneScape® Deadman Mode bot!

#1 RuneScape® bot for Old School RuneScape® (OSRS). We have the best anti-ban as well as the best scripts!

buy cheap runescape gold on RSorder