Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Gains Wintertodt Refund #2

Trollie23456

1. Script purchased: 17-05-2010

2. Date of purchase: 17-05-2010

3. Detailed description of problem: Not working properly loses the mini game everything (won't get the 500 points to get a crate) It stops chopping wood after it gets hit and burns the remaining logs in the inventory.. most of the time it burns 1 log and then it goes back to chopping the logs again which causes to lose every game it only gets around 350 points per game its not worth my money 

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only): Don't have any but after letting the script do 10 runs it failed 9 of those 

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video): Problem explained above ^ 

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter) i've msg the seller/script maker 3 msg's and he hasn't replied to any of those.. i've read that other people had the same issues and also no response from the scriper this is really easy money for someone like him. I want a refund. 

1. Script purchased: 

2. Date of purchase:

3. Detailed description of problem: 

​4. Proof of attempted scripter contact (screenshots only):

5. Proof of script issue(s) (screenshot/gif/video):

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)

Here is the template for requesting VIP/sponsor refund:

1. Date of purchase:

2. Detailed description of problem: 

Thanks,

The Dream Team

1. Script purchased: Windertodt By Gains

2. Date of purchase:17-05-2017

3. Detailed description of problem: Not working properly loses the mini game everything (won't get the 500 points to get a crate) It stops chopping wood after it gets hit and burns the remaining logs in the inventory.. most of the time it burns 1 log and then it goes back to chopping the logs again which causes to lose every game it only gets around 350 points per game its not worth my money 

6. Desired outcome: Problem(s) fixed / Refund / Script swap (from same scripter)

1. Date of purchase: 17-05-2017

2. Detailed description of problem: Not working properly loses the mini game everything (won't get the 500 points to get a crate) It stops chopping wood after it gets hit and burns the remaining logs in the inventory.. most of the time it burns 1 log and then it goes back to chopping the logs again which causes to lose every game it only gets around 350 points per game its not worth my money 

1. Script purchased: 

2. Date of purchase:

3. Detailed description of problem: 

1. Date of purchase:

2. Detailed description of problem: 

Is your client in fixed mode and at default zoom?

Have you attempted to contact the scripter or seek help from him? 90% of the time there is some individual issue that a scripter can help with.

I already messed around with the camera angle but nothing seems to work. 

I have! i msged him 3 msgs but he hasn't replied.. and i noticed in the review sections of this script that more people had issues with this one.

And there was also someone else who couldn't get contact with the scripter. I dont want any help from the scripter anymore. i would like to refund this 

Hallo, Can i get this refunded? i provided the necessary information. and it doesn't seem to work so.. 

• 1 month later...

Archived