Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Regarding Intellectual Discussion

Eliot

Community,

As many of you may have seen lately, there has been a lot of trolling happening in threads outside of the spam section. I am specifically referring to this thread. I hope that in the future we can have debates while refraining from personal attacks and insults. I am aware this is how a lot of people "debate" in botting communities, but it will not be tolerated outside of the spam section. I've been around long enough to know a thread like this is unlikely to change the way in which a select few converse on our forum. As such, the staff team and I will be infracting and banning people for behavior equal to that demonstrated in the thread linked above. I invite everyone to refresh their memory of the forum rules. If you cannot prove your point without insulting, then you cannot prove your point at all.

If you would like to insult each other, we have a spam section that is more lenient and also a convenient private messenger. While these sections aren't completely unmoderated, they are significantly more relaxed. I will be instructing the staff team to hand out more infractions when this type of behavior arises in the future. Consider this the warning.

On an unrelated note – I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Thanks,

DreamBot Staff

Nice post. It is sad seeing people try to win debates by slandering the opposition.

Hopefully this will deter those type of people from using such tactics in future debates.

Archived