Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • League of Legends Smurf Botting Guide

haydar

Hey guys!

After botting Runescape for years I branched out to botting League of Legends. About 2 years ago I made a free guide on botting Runescape (www.howtobotrs.com). The website is currently ranked #1 on Google when it comes to Runescape Gold Farming.

I decided to make free guide on botting League of Legends as well: http://howtobotleague.com/
    The website is focused on botting unranked level 30 accounts called 'smurfs'. There is a huge demand for these accounts and selling them is a very lucrative business.

It's still being updated. Hope you guys like it!

Peaceclear.png

Hey guys!

After botting Runescape for years I branched out to botting League of Legends. About 2 years ago I made a free guide on botting Runescape (www.howtobotrs.com). The website is currently ranked #1 on Google when it comes to Runescape Gold Farming.

I decided to make free guide on botting League of Legends as well: http://howtobotleague.com/

The website is focused on botting unranked level 30 accounts called 'smurfs'. There is a huge demand for these accounts and selling them is a very lucrative business.

It's still being updated. Hope you guys like it!

Peaceclear.png

Can you play multiple accs on 1 computer with this bot? 

• 1 month later...

lol is botting leugue a thing right now? i know some dude that bought acc from some other dude and got banned after he played his 10games and its pretty easy to flag those accounts

Isnt botting league really hard right now? I used to resell level 30 botted accounts and my suoplier's whole farm got wiped (2k+ accounts) a couple months ago.

Archived