Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • What's wrong with these non-ranked developers?

Dioxin

Always downing things before learning the facts. Spreading false information and not giving any reason to why my take on things are bad. Wouldn't last 1 day on StackOverflow.

I ask for is reasoning. That's it. Instead, that gets blown off and the subject attempts to shift in another direction. I'm surprised I've been here this long. I do like quite a few people here, but there's a small group of cancer running around, talking shit and puking up wrong info everywhere.

How about dropping the act for a few days to try and make some progress? How about looking into the subject before speaking? You know you DO have Google at your fingertips. You CAN measure the resource and time consumpsion. So why are you gonna say whatever you feel is right before looking into it?

If you're a developer and want to get some shit done, let me know. Oh, and if you have any information that you don't want others knowing, how about keeping off that subject or suggesting an alternative? I don't like wasting time talking about something, just to have you down my ideas without reason while keeping yours to yourself. Either give a reason or gtfo buddy.

From what I've seen, those few people are giving meaning to DreamBot's name; people be daydreaming too much down here. Message me to let me know if you wanna make some real progress

RacistMad.jpg

stackoverflow is a bunch of retards put together why the fuck would you even say that

Yeah, microsoft and google employees are retarded, compared to a 17 year old kid who says "jvm-centered language" for managed languages. Is this a joke?

@@Dogerina he needs more d m8

well none of us speak indain sooooo

English is only allowed over there. Your jokes don't make sense.

Once again, a bunch of people talking before looking into shit.

Yeah, microsoft and google employees are retarded, compared to a 17 year old kid who says "jvm-centered language" for managed languages. Is this a joke?

the reason i wouldn't last 1 day on stackoverflow is because i'd have to put up with retards like u topkek and nice job doing research on me you must really be mad

the reason i wouldn't last 1 day on stackoverflow is because i'd have to put up with retards like u topkek and nice job doing research on me you must really be mad

I'm just going based off what Swizz told me ;) He came clean, told me how long he's been programming for, so I wouldn't doubt you're just as fresh as him. And once again, you're retarded for saying people on there aren't knowledgable. Get a grip, buddy. Do you really think you're more knowledgabe than people on there? You already showed me your lack of knowledge, and now you'rr saying this? Is this one of your troll things?

Edit: Seeing how you probably still haven't even checked out StackOverflow (you tend to talk first before doing any research), since you're SO much better, mind summarizing this for everyone?

I'm just going based off what Swizz told me ;) He came clean, told me how long he's been programming for, so I wouldn't doubt you're just as fresh as him. And once again, you're retarded for saying people on there aren't knowledgable. Get a grip, buddy. Do you really think you're more knowledgabe than people on there? You already showed me your lack of knowledge, and now you'rr saying this? Is this one of your troll things?

im not even sure anymore if you're a troll or just the most retarded person ive met

im not even sure anymore if you're a troll or just the most retarded person ive met

What makes you think I'm retarded? Do you really think people on SO are fake? And the devs on DreamBot and OSBot are far more superior? If so, then it's pretty obvious you're trolling.

Besides, you already proved your lack of knowledge. You have no room to speak. Jvm-cenetered language.... wow... who says such things

Edit: Seeing how you probably still haven't even checked out StackOverflow (you tend to talk first before doing any research), since you're SO much better, mind summarizing this for everyone?

All this shows is StackOverflow people can turn a rudimentary concept into complex vocab.

Archived