Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Guide] [In-Depth] How To: Get 99Str/att/def/hp/ranged Without Botting

The Hero of Time

Nope, I don't believe autoclicking is bannable. I got 79-99 def, 72-92 range (doing it at the moment) all with autoclicking.

do you have any idea how many skills i autoclicked? xDD its insane

Hey, Can you do it without autoclicking to? Because i play hearthstone while doing Nmz,

I don't really understand the autoclicking rapid heal part.

Care to explain sir?

Hey, Can you do it without autoclicking to? Because i play hearthstone while doing Nmz,

I don't really understand the autoclicking rapid heal part.

Care to explain sir?

what autoclicking rapid heal does is making your hp stay at 1.

there is a timer in rs that increases your HP every 60 seconds, thats why you gain hp automaticly if you wait, by clicking on rapid heal it will reset to 0 and the time won't be 60 seconds, but 18 seconds. once you deactivate rapid heal again, it will reset to 60 again

example: 

timer: 33 seconds

*click rapid heal*

timer: 0 seconds(will increase hp @ 18 seconds)

*deactivate rapid heal*

timer:0 seconds(will increase hp @ 60 seconds)

so click rapid heal every ~30-59 seconds and you will stay 1 HP forever

this has 2 benefits:

Dharok

The lower the hp, the higher the hits(more xp/hr)

absorptions

if you only have 1 HP, the monster that will attack you can only hit 1 if you don't block it, in stead of 10+ or whatever the hit was going to be, that way the monsters have to hit you 1000 times before you die.

:)

--- UPDATED WITH INFO ABOUT RAPID HEAL AUTOCLICKING! i seem to get a lot of questions about it ---

Did you ever wanted to get:

99 Strength-icon.png

99 20px-Attack_icon.png

99  Defence-icon.png

99 Hitpoints_icon.png

99 Ranged-icon.png

Well, now since your main is banned you already know the best way to get it back  :lol:

Well, now since your main is banned you already know the best way to get it back  :lol:

Damn, that is a terrible loss. Oh well, I guess this guide still stands :)

i dont give a shit about the combat stats, those are easy, have you seen my fucking other stats? they were godly, i was preparing for achievement dairies / new continent and BOOM they fucking take it away from me when i didnt even fucking bot stupid son of a bitch cunts

i dont give a shit about the combat stats, those are easy, have you seen my fucking other stats? they were godly, i was preparing for achievement dairies / new continent and BOOM they fucking take it away from me when i didnt even fucking bot stupid son of a bitch cunts

Any response from the email yet?

Technically you used an autoclicker which is a 3rd party macro. I don't understand why you are so surprised. Were you unaware of this risk?

Archived