Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Guide] [In-Depth] How To: Get 99Str/att/def/hp/ranged Without Botting

The Hero of Time

Did you ever wanted to get:

99 Strength-icon.png

99 20px-Attack_icon.png

99  Defence-icon.png

99 Hitpoints_icon.png

99 Ranged-icon.png

Well, i am here to tell you how! have you grown sick of getting banned by botting? this method will not get you banned!

The way you are going to train it, is NightmareZone!

941739_143003242570265_1044059246_n.jpg

How to get there:

Teleport_nightmarezone.png

Minimum stat requirements:

70 Strength-icon.png

70 20px-Attack_icon.png

70  Defence-icon.png

(Dharok set)

(For ranged, decent ranged lvl and decent defence lvl)

31Crafting-icon.png

36 Woodcutting-icon.png

25 Agility-icon.png

(Demon host)

31 Crafting-icon.png

36   Woodcutting-icon.png

15   Agility-icon.png

35  Runecrafting-icon.png

(Guthans host)

MASSIVE POINTS 

Requirements

-Rock cake(dwarf RFD minigame or another) 

-full dharok

-Quests: Lost City, Grand Tree, Tree Gnome Village, Vampire Slayer, Fight Arena(yes even if you are not a hoster, you need them!)

How to:

1.Wear full dharok, and the best other stuff you can get, then rock cake urself to 1hp

2. pay a demon hoster 20k (hard mode) and when you are inside, drink absorption potions until you got 1000 absorptions

3. go into the corner so you can only get attacked my max. 2 enemies

4.set autoclicker on rapid heal, so you will stay 1hp forever(best for dharok, and enemies will only hit 1 off the 1k absorps)

5. GET MASSIVE POINTS (this will last ~2 hours)

LONG AFK

Requirements

-Rock cake(dwarf RFD minigame or another)

-full dharok

-Quests: What Lies Below, Haunted Mine, Tree Gnome Village, Lost City, Vampire Slayer (YES, EVEN IF YOU DON'T HOST, YOU NEED THOSE)

How to:

1.Wear full dharok, and the best other stuff you can get, then rock cake urself to 1hp

2. pay a Guthan hoster 20k and when you are inside, drink absorption potions until you got 1000 absorptions

3. go into the corner(or just in the middle so monsters will keep attacking you, if u stay in the corner, sometimes it does nothing, and wait for monsters to spawn) so you can only get attacked my max. 2 enemies

4.set autoclicker on rapid heal, so you will stay 1hp forever(best for dharok, and enemies will only hit 1 off the 1k absorps)

5. DEM XP GAINZ ( will last 6 hours, if u have like 70 def im not sure how long, but just see and find out happy.png  )

Note:

-Both demon hard(massive points) and guthans(long afk) give the same xp/h, if ur not asleep i would recommend doing demon hard, cuz you get a LOT of points

-Xp/h = ~70-80k/h(WITHOUT HP!, with hp it will be 100-110k/h!!) (maybe a bit lower on low stats, amazing, right?? yes it's real)

-when you click and deactivate rapid heal, it resets the timer in which you gain 1 hitpoint to 60 seconds,anytime between 30-50 is okay.

-You can use any autoclicker, but i used axife

For ranged, repeat one of the two steps.

only difference is you attack with ranged in stead of dharok.

at lvl 70 ranged i got ~35k/h and lvl 80 ~42k/h and lvl 90 ~48-50k/h  so its okay   ;) 

Guess what i even got with nmz?(November 8)

18c52e0b8b.jpg

Autoclicking rapid heal, why??

what autoclicking rapid heal does is making your hp stay at 1.

there is a timer in rs that increases your HP every 60 seconds, thats why you gain hp automaticly if you wait, by clicking on rapid heal it will reset to 0 and the time won't be 60 seconds, but 18 seconds. once you deactivate rapid heal again, it will reset to 60 again

example: 

timer: 33 seconds

*click rapid heal*

timer: 0 seconds(will increase hp @ 18 seconds)

*deactivate rapid heal*

timer:0 seconds(will increase hp @ 60 seconds)

so click rapid heal every ~30-60 seconds and you will stay 1 HP forever

this has 2 benefits:

Dharok

The lower the hp, the higher the hits(more xp/hr)

absorptions

if you only have 1 HP, the monster that will attack you can only hit 1 if you don't block it, in stead of 10+ or whatever the hit was going to be, that way the monsters have to hit you 1000 times before you die.

Good Luck to you all!

People dont know about this...?

wow, i really didn't expect something good out of you, really, damn....

and no. there are lots of people that don't know, i get questions quite often on how to do this and that, and they never heard of this method before.

so yeah.

Archived