Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Cooker [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99$] [Fast Exp] [Up to Date!] [Supports most Fish!]

Nex

Yes please if that would be ok, not great XP at all but I am hoping to make a small profit from making baked potatoes

potato = 22gp

baked potato = 128gp

I just like to have as many ways as I can to make gp, instead of botting similar things most the time

remind me sunday please and il add alot more and new locations will have time then :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance you can implement myth's guild support? 

I feel the high quest req and the fact it's right next to the bank that will help reduce player reports, seeing as few high levels ever bother talking to each other.

Any chance you can implement myth's guild support? 

I feel the high quest req and the fact it's right next to the bank that will help reduce player reports, seeing as few high levels ever bother talking to each other.

Dont have a acc with acces to code it :/

Dont have a acc with acces to code it :/

if you want i can let you on mine, it's got an authenticator so i'd need to be able to message you code with less than a 15 second turnover

if you want i can let you on mine, it's got an authenticator so i'd need to be able to message you code with less than a 15 second turnover

Possible yea, still i would highly adviseto not bot a account with that high QP / stats 

Possible yea, still i would highly adviseto not bot a account with that high QP / stats 

Yeah it's risky ish, but I don't currently have time to play and have been attempting to find ways to satisfy diary reqs via botting; rs is a cruel addiction. let me know when you have the time if you're interested in trying to code it. 

Yeah it's risky ish, but I don't currently have time to play and have been attempting to find ways to satisfy diary reqs via botting; rs is a cruel addiction. let me know when you have the time if you're interested in trying to code it. 

will have time anyday just discord me :P

Fully reworked :)

e651613acd3fe8828b38ab7600976cc2.png

Yes please if that would be ok, not great XP at all but I am hoping to make a small profit from making baked potatoes

potato = 22gp

baked potato = 128gp

I just like to have as many ways as I can to make gp, instead of botting similar things most the time

New version also supports potato

• 2 weeks later...

After getting levels the script doesn't always try to use the fish on the range again...just stands there doing nothing.

should max do that for 3min if it bugs as a failsafe, if its longer than this please let me know and il look into it

• 2 weeks later...