Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Cooker [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99$] [Fast Exp] [Up to Date!] [Supports most Fish!]

Nex

Hey just bought this one a few hours ago. wines are DOPE. except there doesnt seem to be an exp tracker on the paint, could you please add it in somewhere? just a lil exp## hr##

also tried to start at shantay pass for wines. is SP not included or do all bank chests not work?  - Cheers

3 minutes ago, BAMTAN said:

Hey just bought this one a few hours ago. wines are DOPE. except there doesnt seem to be an exp tracker on the paint, could you please add it in somewhere? just a lil exp## hr##

also tried to start at shantay pass for wines. is SP not included or do all bank chests not work?  - Cheers

yo nevermind im literally retarded xD

Hey I noticed a minor glitch.

At Rogue's Den the bot stops in the middle of the fire and cooks.

Is there anyway you can fix this to draw less attention?

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Your Supporter

• 4 weeks later...

I honestly was about to post the same message as vrpiv. I was reported on accounts for being on the fire since it draws a lot of attention to the bots. Could this be addressed so I can continue the money train.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Nex! When you have time can this be updated? Currently I'm unable to use those cooking bots since the other spots seem to have a higher ban rate. I also don't want to do favor for each account to get them to hosidius favor. 

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
    On 6/17/2020 at 2:13 PM, Highstandard said:

I honestly was about to post the same message as vrpiv. I was reported on accounts for being on the fire since it draws a lot of attention to the bots. Could this be addressed so I can continue the money train.

Thanks!

Yeah I see the same issue. feels like someone else would manually report you because it seems weird.

• 1 month later...

Hey Nex, was wondering why the script isn''t working right now. Getting a GUI issue from the script. Can you check this out please? Thanks

Capture.JPG

9 hours ago, bla123 said:

Hey Nex, was wondering why the script isn''t working right now. Getting a GUI issue from the script. Can you check this out please? Thanks

Capture.JPG

Run it on 2.0, will push a update for 3.0 soon