Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • [Nex] Cooker [Advanced Anti-Ban] [Only 7.99$] [Fast Exp] [Up to Date!] [Supports most Fish!]

Nex

On 1/6/2019 at 6:35 PM, Nex said:

O il change the link and currently on holiday remind me in a week if it still doesnt work and il push a fix out

Lemme know if this is fixed for update :)

• 1 month later...
    28 minutes ago, michaelp43380 said:

Script isnt working for me. Starting in catherby bank with food in bank / inventory

Anything in the logger?

I got it to work shortly after, just took a restart of the program, my apologies. I love all of your scripts . My main  was recently banned though, any tips to avoid getting banned?

15 hours ago, michaelp43380 said:

I got it to work shortly after, just took a restart of the program, my apologies. I love all of your scripts . My main  was recently banned though, any tips to avoid getting banned?

Short bot sessions and if possible a empty location/world

On 3/10/2019 at 8:04 AM, hapless said:

Hey. Just a question, I assume after reading the thread that Hosidusus Kitchens have not been added as of yet to the Script?

Due to vacation some things been pushed back this was one of them but its still on my list to-do as soon as im home :)