Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why null is becoming scarce (and my thoughts on it)

Dioxin

Your inability to remain calm in a situation in which people are questioning your "infallible" knowledge of programming.

Swizz and I have history. That wasn't the first time he has said some questionable things, just to be proven wrong. And he's rude about it aswell, so I got sick of it. My first informational thread here, and he has to shit on it

Swizz and I have history. That wasn't the first time he has said some questionable things, just to be proven wrong. And he's rude about it aswell, so I got sick of it. My first informational thread here, and he has to shit on it

Just because he says something that you may not agree with doesn't mean that you need to flame him, even if you do go back and forth.  Its much more professional to prove him wrong with evidence, rather than just attacking his character.  I'd be much more inclined to respect someone who, under duress or adversity, remains calm and uses his/her knowledge to prove his/her point, rather than getting all pissy and acting like a 6 year old whose mother wont give him what he wants.

Just my opinion.

Just because he says something that you may not agree with doesn't mean that you need to flame him, even if you do go back and forth.  Its much more professional to prove him wrong with evidence, rather than just attacking his character.  I'd be much more inclined to respect someone who, under duress or adversity, remains calm and uses his/her knowledge to prove his/her point, rather than getting all pissy and acting like a 6 year old whose mother wont give him what he wants.

Just my opinion.

I'm the 6 year old? He needs a taste of his own medicine. He's coming out saying "Anyone who uses null is a moron". It's good to know you respect the right things, but staff doesn't take action, which Eliot informed me will be encouraged better in the future.

Acting professional only gets you so far. They obviously have more reputation here than I, downing my knowledge and spreading around wrong info. It's very apparent they don't do their research, or even test out (confirm) what they say before saying it..

What I had here is a subject only seasoned developers could understand. Swizz admited his skill to me in a private message, and Dog proved his experience outside of the realm of Java. Instead of reading this with an open mind (and proper knowledge..), they decided to troll and make me appear to be the one who doesn't know anything. They're hurting the community more than you know, and now you're saying I'm the bad guy for not being professional

I'm the 6 year old? He needs a taste of his own medicine. He's coming out saying "Anyone who uses null is a moron". It's good to know you respect the right things, but staff doesn't take action, which Eliot informed me will be encouraged better in the future.

Acting professional only gets you so far. They obviously have more reputation here than I, downing my knowledge and spreading around wrong info. It's very apparent they don't do their research, or even test out (confirm) what they say before saying it..

What I had here is a subject only seasoned developers could understand. Swizz admited his skill to me in a private message, and Dog proved his experience outside of the realm of Java. Instead of reading this with an open mind (and proper knowledge..), they decided to troll and make me appear to be the one who doesn't know anything. They're hurting the community more than you know, and now you're saying I'm the bad guy for not being professional

The issue here is that you make a thread like this (on a RuneScape botting site, mind you), and you have the mindset that you are the only person who is correct here. While you may think that you are indeed correct, there are plenty of other people in the RS Botting Community who are more advanced than you in terms of knowledge of not just Programming Languages, but Computer Science in general.  If you make a thread like this and then get all bitchy when someone tries to prove you wrong, you're in the wrong place.

The issue here is that you make a thread like this (on a RuneScape botting site, mind you), and you have the mindset that you are the only person who is correct here. While you may think that you are indeed correct, there are plenty of other people in the RS Botting Community who are more advanced than you in terms of knowledge of not just Programming Languages, but Computer Science in general.  If you make a thread like this and then get all bitchy when someone tries to prove you wrong, you're in the wrong place.

This has been resolved by administration. If you want to continue this, do it using the messenger.

Archived