Welcome to DreamBot

VIP Enhancement

Want to upgrade your DreamBot experience? Consider signing up for VIP!
VIP allows you to run as many accounts as you want, view the forums ad-free, receive 10% off all script purchases, and so much more!
Visit the store to learn about all of these great features!

Upgrade to VIP Now
Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Make sure you have Java 8 installed
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Try asking for help in the chatbox

DreamBot is the only Deadman Mode supported bot on the market!

Download the DreamBot client today!

Im A Baller

Baller's Private Script Shop

I am now making premium private scripts for DreamBot! My thread does not have any crazy designs as my work speaks for itself. If you'd like to check it out or receive a quote, or generally discuss private scripts, PM me on Dreambot or add my Discord: Im a Baller#6006

Features that I offer:

GUI / CLI

If you're a gold farmer and understand CLI, I often implement this at a very low cost due to its simplicity. If you're more familiar with GUI, it's slightly more expensive, but still incredibly cheap, though it functions well. 

Mule Support

Perfect for goldfarming scripts, can allow communication between mule and runner, or not if you don't want.

Questing

I've completed numerous for myself already, and have a lot of experience in this area. If you need a script for questing, I'm your guy.

Grand Exchange

If you want your moneymaking bots to continue botting for hours on end, I'll happily implement this feature, as I also have experience in this regard.

Free paint and script statistics

Because any good script, regardless of price or purpose, should show the user what it's doing, I offer this for free. This includes everything, whether it be related to XP, GP, etc.

Advanced Antiban

A list of fully functioning, advanced antiban that can make any individual run of the script totally different, and update at any randomized timed interval that you'd like. I self-created this antiban and have not seen my ideas implemented anywhere else. I specifically reserve these antiban features for my private scripts. If you want this antiban, I'll happily implement it. If you don't, that's perfectly OK too!

Custom made for you

When buying a script from me, we maintain a mutual agreement that you have the unique rights to the script that I make for you. This signifies that I will not run the script (unless testing for bugs), and that you are the only one that will have access to the script.

1 Month Free Script Support

Regardless of when you ask, if you have any problem with the script I've given you, no matter how small it may be, I will address it. This means that if there's any bug in the script, I will do everything in my power to fix it free of charge.

Ultimately, what I give is fast delivery and flawless results. If you believe something isn't working properly, I personally work with you in order to manage it.

Terms of Service

- I am required to give lifetime script debug support, meaning that if you have any problems with the script, I will fix them.

- You must notify and ask me if you wish to share or resell the script.

- If I do not have an appropriate account to test the script, you must provide one.

- If I let you pay any portion after the script is complete, and in the midst of its completion (or the given ETA), you decide that you no longer want the script, you will still owe me half of the cost. If the script is already complete, or basically complete, you will owe me 100% of the cost.

Edited by Im A Baller