Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey diNh

framble

I saw the vid as well. Did also now know how to feel about it.

On the one hand, the people who use his script will now earn marginally less.

On the other hand DiNh made the script, why should he not be able to talk about it to a youtuber?

I only have one question for @@Dinh What did you earn from it? Did he pay you for this interview?

I saw the vid as well. Did also now know how to feel about it.

On the one hand, the people who use his script will now earn marginally less.

On the other hand DiNh made the script, why should he not be able to talk about it to a youtuber?

I only have one question for @@Dinh What did you earn from it? Did he pay you for this interview?

He clearly does everything he can to get as much money as possible, i'm not saying that is wrong of him though. He used the script until it was flagged by Jagex (earning 4000$+) then he sold it on dreambot earning even more and on top of that he might be paied for doing this interview :P

Lol nice one. I will always regret not getting that script when it was first released.  

Dicing 28/4/17 RIP

Edit: i wonder how many new users that video will bring here  :doge:

The script has been taken down, nobody is able to purchase it.

I did not get paid for this interview, I contacted him myself.

I started to use the script the same time I released it, I made 750M from the script in the time I used it, rest was from script sales.

I did not use it myself first before I published

And no I am not trying to get as much money as possible, If I was then the script would of had rigs before the competition had it

Edit: Subscription will run out and soon nobody will own the script, so I didnt care about talking to him about it

Removing the script achieves nothing, others will fill the void and the ultimate result is you've lost out.

Removing the script achieves nothing, others will fill the void and the ultimate result is you've lost out.

I think it would be best just to not have any dicer on DB in general... seems toxic tbh. There were far too many refund requests, and a lot of the community was against rigging it from the start.

Refund requests where actually caused by the new users which got banned fairly quickly, the community was split against rigging, one half wanted it, the other did not. When Rick released his rigged Dicer I just added it to mine aswell

Yeah, it wasn't your fault that rigging happened - I respected the fact that you didn't add in rigging to yours for the majority of its time on the SDN because it gave your script some credibility. Regardless, I thought you made a good choice in taking it off the market; a dicer started off as a good idea, but it eventually just became a mess.

Archived