Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Hey diNh

framble

Lol nice one. I will always regret not getting that script when it was first released.  

Dicing 28/4/17 RIP

Edit: i wonder how many new users that video will bring here  :doge:

I can only speak for myself.. but even though that video was released, there will always be gambling addictions regardless if they know its rigged or not people are getting more stupid by the day and if anything its going to push more people that have the addiction to gambling and had watched his video to go and gamble some more, therefore in return i couldn't really see Mr bug's one video really making that big of an impact on the gambling community..

• 4 weeks later...

I would not even consider the idea of giving "Mr Bug" any content or information. Stop mixing the botting community with the realm of legit players and Jagex. This is cancer.

I would not even consider the idea of giving "Mr Bug" any content or information. Stop mixing the botting community with the realm of legit players and Jagex. This is cancer.

Don't really agree or disagree but 99% of the you tuber's are about as legit as us, especially the PK'ers I doubt they just keep huge banks and don't sell it

• 4 weeks later...

can u stop digging out 1 month old threads lul

To be fair this entire thread is useless. lul.

Don't really agree or disagree but 99% of the you tuber's are about as legit as us, especially the PK'ers I doubt they just keep huge banks and don't sell it

Truth be spoken.

Archived