Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Baller's Scripts Giveaway!

Im A Baller

Baller's Scripts Giveaway

How does the giveaway work?

The more Baller scripts you own, the more likely you are to win! I will enter every valid entry from this giveaway into a random number generator, and the first will be considered first place, the next five will be considered second place, and the next three will be considered third place.

What are the possible rewards?

First Place - 5M Prize! (1 Person may win!)

Second Place - 2M Prize! (5 People may win!)

Third Place - 1M Prize! (5 People may win!)

But even if you don't receive an award, you can still get 100K for every Baller script that you own (discluding Baller's IP Checker)!

How do I enter?

1. Own at least 1 Baller script (discluding Baller's IP Checker)

2. Review the Baller Script that you own (links to Baller Script pages below) (Note: Quality of review may determine your chances of winning)

Baller's AIO F2P Moneymaker

Baller's Basket Filler

Baller's Beast Tanner

Baller's Best Saltpetre

Baller's Progressive FM

Baller's Progressive WC

Baller's Wonderful Wine

Baller's Agility Pyramid

3. Rate the Baller Script that you own on the SDN Page Here: Baller Scripts SDN

4. Post below what scripts you used to enter the giveaway :) Note: I will only choose from users that replied to the thread! (e.g. I entered with Baller's Agility Pyramid and Baller's Wonderful Wine")

Note: Users who attempt to cheat or to spam this thread will be removed from the giveaway.

Good luck to everybody! The game will end on Friday, 5/5/2017, and I'll announce the winners in this thread! If you entered, keep track of the thread  :)

Credit for the idea of giving back to the people who have supported me as a scripter by buying my scripts goes 100% to @@Hashtag

Winners!

1st Place: 5M -> @OldGrama

2nd Place: 2M ->  x2, @Zann@Danku@oh_my_goth

3rd Place: 1M ->  @Zann@Danku@OldGrama x2

Note that to fill out all of the spots the generator had to be reset, so you'll likely see your name twice if you entered correctly! :) Contact me by next Friday (May 12th) to obtain your GP!

Archived