Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • yoyoyo

Dioxin

Some of you may know me as fixthissite from a different botting community. I'll (try to) keep this short and sweet.

I'm Vince, a 20 year old programmer from Las Vegas who loves music and cats. I don't play RuneScape anymore, but I'm very interested in bots, so please feel free to message me with ANYTHING you find would be beneficial to my botting knowledge :)

I'm also up for reviewing code snippits, giving opinions based off my programming experiences. You could teach me, I could teach you, so lets talk!

If you don't program, I like cats and music as well, so spark up a convo :D

Well, looks like a future fellow companion has arrived! I like trying to code. I like music. And I definitely like cats!

Welcome to DB, hope you enjoy your stay here! Let me know if any of the dog lovers try to attack you because I'll bring out the claws. :P

Welcome to DreamBot bud. You seem like a pretty cool individual, especially since you like cats :D

I wish I knew about programming but sadly I do not :(

Well, looks like a future fellow companion has arrived! I like trying to code. I like music. And I definitely like cats!

Welcome to DB, hope you enjoy your stay here! Let me know if any of the dog lovers try to attack you because I'll bring out the claws. :P

Thanks, fellow cat lover, I'll be sure to keep in touch ;)

Yey the tutorial guy from os

Yup, with more to offer than ever before :D I got somewhat lazy with my articles (no images, didn't even care to format some of them), so I've decided on uploading the articles publicly to Google Drive for anyone interested, after cleaning them up. Of course, I'll post them here if people ask. Thanks for the recognition :D

Welcome to DreamBot bud. You seem like a pretty cool individual, especially since you like cats :D

I wish I knew about programming but sadly I do not :(

You could always learn! If you have some spare time, shoot me a message and I'll help you get started :)

Archived