Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why do girls like being treated mean?

Goals

Women are reflections of ourselves. They want a lead to follow (you) by "not giving a shit" you progressed how you saw life should go (with them n33k3) and they latched onto that.

Women desire to feel beautiful... actionably honest - I'd say, is how they like men, someone who shows them how they(the man) feel(s).

ps.. NEVER should this feel like a "confession" your not explaining yourself to them, your showing them whats up.(your D1)

I am no professional but through experience and self-exploration i have gathered a personal point of view.

"Nice guys" (I am currently a recovering nice guy) are basically passive aggressive and self-absorbed,women can sense this,because when a "nice guy" is nice to people he is not honest in his attentions he is not even honest to himself,for e.g  he may open the door for a random girl and have an attachment to a outcome so a female sees this as "Oh he is opening the door,his demeanor says I want you to validate me and acknowledge me for being a gentle-man you therefore should be attracted to me or allow me to talk to you,but i will act like i really want to open this door  for you for nothing in return" it is very needy and dishonest and they can feel it.

Whereas a "Bad Boy" has the same needy self-image of "Nice Guy" but has the mentality of a "Alpha Male" which allows him to be genuine in his feelings,intentions and owns his sexuality and women are attracted to those qualities,but these qualities are manifested from a weak place,which is why "Bad Boys" relationships are  short lived.

So you should not be a " Nice Guy" or a "Bad Boy" you should just be honest in your intentions,own your sexuality and be vocal about what you want.Stop this passive aggressive(Nice Guy) in seeking validation behavior and "Bad Boy" aggressive in the seeking of validation.And realize your masculinity and accept yourself the bad and the good.

Basically girls of your age are young, naive and secretly want one thing.

That's my answer want a tidy girl be nice, Want a divorce in a few years because shes shagging your nasty neighbor be mean (y) may the force be with you.

P.S Word of advice always wear Sunscreen.

Jake

Reading this thread made me slightly cringe. Saying that girls like mean boys and don't care about "nice" boys is completely false. Most girls like confident people, simple as that.

Also anyone who believes in "Friendzone" does not understand the process of it. Most people who complain about being "friendzoned" are the ones that act all nice and friendly towards the girl they like but never make a move on them or simply make it after SEVERAL months of knowing each other. After a long period of time not showing interest beyond being a friend with a girl, you cant expect the girl to have same feelings towards you. You tell her, your "friend", that you want to date her, she says that she considers you a friend after such long period of time that she can't really imagine dating her good friend. After that it gets awkward, you get bummed, she gets bummed and you break the friendship you have created between you two. Basically you are the scumbag for pretending to be a friend all this time and when she suddenly isn't interested in being anything besides friend with you, you get mad and start whining how "nice guys" never get any girls.

If you like a girl, you have to make it clear that you are interested in her as soon as possible so you will not waste time for neither of you. If she doesn't show interest in you in the first month or two, she probably won't later neither. 

Archived