Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Why do girls like being treated mean?

Goals

Genuine question, Im currently at university so Ive done a little experiment. When I was being nice to girls I had maybe a 1/3 pass rate, but when I treated others like i really didnt give a shit, it worked 100% of the time. Like literally 100%. It is something that I am genuinely interested about and wonder if its just natural human nature or something else.

That is not a healthy mindset to have towards women or life, in general. Treat everybody as a unique individual and be genuinely interested in people. That will get you further than trying too hard to be nice or mean.

depends on the girl brova, if they're around our age they will probably like being treated like shit, no idea why though lol.

just try to adapt to each girl you talk to, sort of like a different persona depending on the girl although it conflicts with "be yourself"

being yourself just doesn't work in most cases

B/c they have the mentality of "let me turn this bad boy good" feeding their egos

this, the last slappa i spoke to I wanted to give this a shot, so I treated her like shit, she was attached, crying every night and asking to call me non-stop, she calls me one night crying n that u kno, so I feel bad and decide to treat her good from then and there, next thing ya kno she grows a head and thinks she's better then me

edit--

'course I wasn't having any of it and started treating her like shit again, and to this day I got her around my finger and the secret ingredient for the attraction was a shit personality

fuck this world man

In my experience, if you just want to hit a girl and go to the next one don't bother trying to be nice.

If you like a girl and want a relationship, dont be extremely nice or treat them like shit, just be yourself (how cliche and cringy that may sound). If you are stuck with a person for at least a couple years, then its easier to be yourself :P

dgbg.gif

Btw Lily, I love your profile pic. Did it come from r/awww ?

offtopic: this is too cute 

In my experience, if you just want to hit a girl and go to the next one don't bother trying to be nice.

If you like a girl and want a relationship, dont be extremely nice or treat them like shit, just be yourself (how cliche and cringy that may sound). If you are stuck with a person for at least a couple years, then its easier to be yourself :P

this actually I prefer to be myself and it works out honestly if you find the right girl lol

No I dont use reddit I think I just googled "Alaskan Fox with wildflowers" because i was watching an alaska documentary and the foxes were so cute

Archived