Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • MAKING FREE PRIVATE SCRIPTS

Nima

Will take requests for free SDN scripts as that is a better option than making private scripts :).

(WILL STILL MAKE YOU A PRIVATE SCRIPT FOR FREE IF IT'S A REALLY EASY ONE TO MAKE! JUST PM ME)

Made:

Bone Collector requested by Rebelsk

Making:

Make SDN free scripts for anything that people would deem useful?

This^

A better choice in my opinion. Not sure about the ranks here, but you would also probably gain the sexy scripter rank.

To be honest, I would not trust someone with no shown experience to make me a private script. For you it should be better to release SDN scripts and work your way up the ranks first :)

Make SDN free scripts for anything that people would deem useful?

This^

A better choice in my opinion. Not sure about the ranks here, but you would also probably gain the sexy scripter rank.

To be honest, I would not trust someone with no shown experience to make me a private script. For you it should be better to release SDN scripts and work your way up the ranks first :)

You are absolutely right, that would be a better option for me.

make an al kharid guard fighter that supports range training. this is for free ofc 

We already have like 3 free ones on the sdn :(

Archived