Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Should I donate on the Sythe Dreambot account?

Antonio

I'd say just wait a bit until we're ready to advertise in full force. It looks really bad on our part if we start advertising a bot that has no practical use to the average person (lack of scripts)

We still have a few things to do internally before we can offer paid scripts, so that is a must to encourage more scripters to join our platform. We'll get there :)

I think you should wait till @Chris, head of Advertisement, decides how and when to advertise. You going on your own to advertise will make things worse because you don't know the full extent to how @Chris wants to advertise.

Bumping the thread is something you guys have publicly allowed. 

Well, since you've decided to have the Dream Bot account as an advertisement for DB I would treat it as such - an advertisement. Your personal opinion shouldn't be displayed on the Dream Bot account but rather a personal account. Regarding purchasing donor, I wouldn't do it unless you're donating on your personal account. If DB wants to donate or affiliate with Sythe, then allow them to do so. Otherwise I would refrain from representing DB as there's more for DB to lose than to gain if your account is compromised, you disagree with DB regarding an issue, etc.

I'd say just wait a bit until we're ready to advertise in full force. It looks really bad on our part if we start advertising a bot that has no practical use to the average person (lack of scripts)

We still have a few things to do internally before we can offer paid scripts, so that is a must to encourage more scripters to join our platform. We'll get there :)

Shall I stop with the thread bumping?

What you should have done is placed a tracker URL so you can get analytics on who clicks your link on Sythe. For all you know 2 people in total clicked it.

Teach me master

Hey, I found out about drembot because of you! I thought you were the dreambot owner because of your account name, haha.

Sythe doesn't allow these links in your sig.

Hey, I found out about drembot because of you! I thought you were the dreambot owner because of your account name, haha.

Looks like my advertising efforts led to a sign up as well as a $25 donation :P Thanks for joining haha

Archived