Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • Banned After Using This Bot For 2 Days.

Bondoh

Undetectable bot....... Yeah right. I was botting for 2 days (not non-stop either), each for about 4 hours and then a 2 hour break then back to botting. I just received a perma-ban. 

Undetectable bot....... Yeah right. I was botting for 2 days (not non-stop either), each for about 4 hours and then a 2 hour break then back to botting. I just received a perma-ban. 

you should know that botting in the end leads to a ban or could get you banned, you should of read through the forums and noticed what many guides or people write which is "if you care for the account dont bot on it" simple as that most people bot for $$$ its a business/extra spending money for them they usually dont associate sentimental value to the accounts they bot on, goodluck next time you bot hopefully you stay in our community its practically the best one out there

Botting will always lead to bans, especially using free scripts.

As said by @dbowkillsu it is a well known 'rule' across the botting community that you shouldn't bot on any account you care about.

The client is undetectable, it doesn't say ban proof, you can't be ban proof it will happen sooner or later

hes right, tri bot is way more protected, i get banned instantly i ran a bot for 1 hours woke up banned, ran 5 all together for 2 hours banned, cant even get one to not get banned lmfao but it is what it is, dont ever use ur main, its better to lose nothing then lose ur main

hes right, tri bot is way more protected, i get banned instantly i ran a bot for 1 hours woke up banned, ran 5 all together for 2 hours banned, cant even get one to not get banned lmfao but it is what it is, dont ever use ur main, its better to lose nothing then lose ur main

Lmao tribot isn't shit compared to Dreambot... I use tribot and got banned 10x faster than dreambot. Speaking of dreambot, i just got 80 fishing at barb running for 5 days now with no problems. Also this community is 50x better than any botting site.

Oh my main just got 99 combat stats in 3 weeks for 90.... Dreamt gets the thumps up.

In my personal experience, it's the script and method that matter. If you're doing a well-known method and it's being performed as a bot normally would do, your account will probably end up banned.

If you're using a fairly unknown method and have a well-catered script to seem extremely human-like, I find no real problems with it.

1) You were not using Covert-Mode (Which Requires VIP and helps a LOT)

2) You were likely botting with a Free Script

3) You were likely botting in F2P if not willing to invest in VIP or Paid Scripts

Thus, of course you were banned.. You're probably looking at a 95%+ Ban Rate with ANY bot if you're using the Free Client, Free Scripts, in F2P...

Currently I have a bot session that has been running with very minimal (5-10 min breaks) for over 130 hours - no ban.

Archived