Frequently Asked Questions
  • Are you not able to open the client? Try following our getting started guide
  • Still not working? Try downloading and running JarFix
  • Help! My bot doesn't do anything! Enable fresh start in client settings and restart the client
  • How to purchase with PayPal/OSRS/Crypto gold? You can purchase vouchers from other users
  • ⭐ # Questing [TUTORIAL ISLAND] [10 QUEST POINTS] [WELL RANDOMIZED] ⭐

Hashtag

On 11/20/2021 at 3:35 PM, rijketata said:

Thanks for the timely response, I'm glad to hear that. I'll throw some cash at my screen and leave some feedback after running backtests with burners.

Just wanted to leave this here:
    Using clean proxy [same proxy register = same proxy played, 1 account/ proxy]

Account 1: only completed tut island [slow diag.]
    Account 2: completed tut and quest [slow diag.]
    Account 3: completed tut and quest [slow diag.]
    Account 4: completed tut [slow diag.] 

All accounts have rested for about half a day, no logins and no botting activity or whatever. All accounts are playable and no instant-ban flags it seems !

Today I'll start using account 1 using the same methods and safety which have other accounts running without issues for days [less than 8h playtime max/day].

Big vouch because this has been the first script for tut island and quests which doesn't need baby sitting ! I don't want to shit on other scripts so I won't mention names, but where others kept getting stuck on quests, or made random run-back actions which would easily get me flagged, none of the 4 accounts had any of these issues while I was monitoring them!

You're a legend. I hope to stay unflagged as my other tut-island botted accounts have all been disabled [other scripts!!!]. But right now I don't see a single reason why, or how they could be ! Bless.

This pays itself back, can recommend this to anyone.

Edited by rijketata

• 1 month later...

After starting the first quest, the script keeps going back and forth clicking on a door.

I often believe this is a wake-up call for Jagex.

13 hours ago, Dilu said:

After starting the first quest, the script keeps going back and forth clicking on a door.

I often believe this is a wake-up call for Jagex.

Hey, which door are you referring to? Could you send me a screenshot of it?

hi nice  scrip   but it get stuck on tutorial island ---on start u have  3 options  brand new (first time playing)---played in the past but not recently---experienced player---but if it shoos the first option ---brand new(first time playing )character get stuck to move  mainland   u  shud  fix it pleas

On 12/24/2021 at 10:13 AM, raha87 said:

hi nice  scrip   but it get stuck on tutorial island ---on start u have  3 options  brand new (first time playing)---played in the past but not recently---experienced player---but if it shoos the first option ---brand new(first time playing )character get stuck to move  mainland   u  shud  fix it pleas

Hey, I tested the script and didn't face any issues in tutorial island. Could you capture a screenshot of your game screen and paste any debug console errors here for me please?

like i sayd if i  choose   brand new first tme here.its not error  i manuali choose  brand new  first time option and  start script

3 hours ago, raha87 said:

like i sayd if i  choose   brand new first tme here.its not error  i manuali choose  brand new  first time option and  start script

The script isn't designed to work with that option, hence it doesn't select it.

• 1 month later...

i recently started facing this issue since recent update with osrs and dreambot.

the script continues to get stuck on this quest. i tested multiple accounts and all stop here. once u finish the dialogue manually the script continues and finishes. it just always gets stuck on this one part.

yah runetime says almost 5 hours its because had some irl chores to do so was expecting all accounts to finish by the time i got back but it got stuck here.

before the recent updates to osrs and dreambot it worked like a charm made over 70+ accounts tell just this recent update

Screenshot 2022-02-10 010020.png

Edited by cryptosOG

45 minutes ago, cryptosOG said:

i recently started facing this issue since recent update with osrs and dreambot.

the script continues to get stuck on this quest. i tested multiple accounts and all stop here. once u finish the dialogue manually the script continues and finishes. it just always gets stuck on this one part.

yah runetime says almost 5 hours its because had some irl chores to do so was expecting all accounts to finish by the time i got back but it got stuck here.

before the recent updates to osrs and dreambot it worked like a charm made over 70+ accounts tell just this recent update

Screenshot 2022-02-10 010020.png

Recent update broke the dialogues, a hotfix has already been released, restart your launcher to update and it should be good

I did still giving same error on this quest. Unless a new hotfix was sent lastnight ? Have u tested since than ? I just woke up I'ma try again and see if it gets stuck again